Developing a child in to a fine human being is a very tough process. It requires a lot of efforts from both parents & teachers. If there is a harmony between parents & teachers, the child feels absolutely safe in expressing his or her opinion or concern. To create this fine balance, we constantly need feed back from the parents.
As a responsible Institution we understand that every parent aspire their child to make it big. They see their dreams being fulfilled in their child and for that they heavily rely on the school.
Swamninarayan Dham International, Gandhinagar understands this responsibility very well & communicate with parents about their children on regular basis.
On regular basis, sessions are held at the School where parents are invited to participate & share their views & concerns.
There is some general information that we want to share with the parents :
- Parents are required to inform the school if there is any change in their address and/or telephone number.
- Leave for half-day should not be asked for, for security reasons. In case of emergency, written permission must be taken from Principal through the class teacher.
- It is advisable to write to school about the problems of your ward or for seeking guidance. Any communication made by the parent/guardian should be addressed to the principal through the class-teacher. The address and phone no., admission no. Class & section of the child should be clearly mentioned in the application.
- Children when sick, especially afflicted by a contagious disease should not be sent to school. He/she will be allowed to resume classes only on submission of medical fitness certificate by a registered medical practitioner.
- Restrict the pocket-money. Excessive spending should be discouraged.
- Check your ward’s almanac daily and note the home-work and other instructions. Do sign the remarks if any and take necessary action.
- See that your ward carries books/exercise books according to the time-table for that day.
- See that he/she is prepared for the Monday tests and brings answer sheets to school on Monday. Please ensure that you see his/her report card and teacher’s remarks in his/her class work/homework exercise books and almanac.
- Instruct your ward to be careful about his/her things. The name, admission number, class & Sec. of the student should be clearly marked on all belongings of the student.
- If your ward has been absent from school, check the rules regarding absence. He/she must make up for all the work missed by him/her.
- Ensure that your ward joins the school on the notified date at the beginning of semester or after each vacation.
- The ward of those parents, who avoid meeting the authorities when advised to do so, may not be allowed to attend the classes.
- Parent/guardian should sign the progress report sheet and return it to the school within five days. If lost/mutilated, a fine will be imposed.
- Parents are requested to carry the parent’s copy of identity card with them while visiting the school or any function organized by the school.
- Always encourage your child to take interest in studies, co-curricular activities and sports but follow your discretion while pressurizing the child to produce the results beyond his/her capacity.
- You are the first preceptors, so remember that the child may fail to do what you recommend but they never fail to imbibe what you yourself do.
- Discourage tuition's. Support your child to be self dependent. Always be available to help but avoid spoon feeding. Appreciate the child when he/she tries to better himself/herself.
- Criticizing the teacher or school in the presence of a child should be avoided scrupulously, as it causes the child to loose his/her respect for the teacher and it will retard his or her progress.